The School DayNorth Ealing Primary School
Dear Parents and Carers,
We hope that you and your family enjoyed the Summer break and look forward to welcoming you all next Monday 6th September, when school reopens.
Timings for the SchoolDay
- Morning: 8.45 am – 11.45 am
- Afternoon: 12.15 am – 3.15 pm
- 30 hrs: 9.00 am – 3.00 pm
- 8.45 am – 3.15 pm
Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2
- 8.45 am – 3.15 pm
- Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 are invited into class from 8.45 am
- Year 3 and 4 are invited into class from 8.45 am
- Year 5 and 6 are invited into class from 8.45 am
Children should not be left in the playground before 8.45 am as no adult will be on duty before this time. You need to ensure your child is coming through the school gates by 8.50 am at the latest. The register will be taken promptly at 8.55 am and the school day will start on time. Late arrivals are disruptive to the whole class and often embarrassing for your child. We take the view there are no late children, only late parents.
- It is important to be on time as the first part of the school day is used to give out instructions or organise school work for the rest of the day.
- Late arrivals can be disruptive to the entire class and may occasionally lead to embarrassment for your child. We strongly believe that there are no late children; rather, there are late parents.
If you are late in the morning – from 8.55 am – your child will be required to go directly to the Office to sign in.
Collection from School:
- Please collect your child promptly at the end of the school day or from any after school activity. If you are late for collection please go to the school office.
If you are running late or unavoidably detained, please keep the school office informed.
Please inform the school office at the start of the school day if there are any changes to your regular pick up arrangements, this can be done by writing directly into your child’s contact book, or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please only contact the school office if your arrangements have been changed in an emergency. This minimises the disruption caused to the children’s learning as all-new arrangements have to be telephoned through to the class.
The North Ealing uniform should be worn at all times. Please refer to the school uniform list on this page.
PLEASE ENSURE YOUR CHILD’S NAME IS ON EVERY ITEM OF SCHOOL CLOTHING, LUNCH BOXES, BOOK BAGS AND WATER BOTTLES.