SEND - Physical Intervention PolicyNorth Ealing Primary School
SEND Physical Intervention Policy
At North Ealing Primary we inspire and nurture all our children to become aspirational, lifelong learners through an inclusive, ambitious and engaging curriculum.
- UNICEF Article 3: Every child’s best interest must be at the heart of everything that affects them.
- UNICEF Article 19: Every child has the right not to be harmed by anyone or anything.
- UNICEF Article 6 – Every child has the right to life and to achieve their full potential.
- UNICEF Article 28: Every child has the right to learn and to go to school.
- UNICEF Article 1 – Every child has these rights no matter what.
The committee with oversight for this policy
Curriculum & Standards
Policy last reviewed by the Curriculum & Standards
Policy last ratified and adopted by the Full Governing Body
Policy / Document due for review