Since September 2014 North Ealing is proud to be a ‘paperless’ school. This means we will be communicating with you via text message and email. Please ensure your details are up to date.
At North Ealing we would like you to pay for trips via the online payment system. Please follow the instructions below. If you have downloaded the school gateway app you can play directly through your phone.
Paying money to the school online is simple and easy.
You can make payments online to the school for things like school trips. Paying for school items online is quicker and easier for you, safer for children and more efficient for the school.
The system is called School Gateway – and it’s available for you to use once your child has started at North Ealing.
- Go to www.schoolgateway.com
- When you visit the School Gateway website for the first time, please select ‘New User’ and enter your email address and mobile telephone number you have registered with the school
- The system will send a PIN code to your phone; please enter this PIN code and your account will be activated for you.
As soon as you’ve got the system set-up, you’ll be able to pay money to the school online rather than send cash or cheques.
If you’ve recently changed your email address or mobile telephone number, please let us know so we can update our records. You will also need to log in to the School Gateway using the first email address you used and change it too.
School Gateway app
A new, free, smartphone app for parents is now available for download called ‘School Gateway’ for Apple (iPhone 3GS or later, iPad, iPod Touch) and Android (2.3 / Gingerbread or later) devices.
Please could you download this new app to your phone (it’s free) as it will help us improve communication with parents – and save the school money.
The set-up process is simple and will take no more than a couple of minutes:
- Search for “School Gateway” in the Apple App Store/Google Play or on your phone go to Apple or Android
- Install the app and if you are asked then say yes to “Allow Push Notifications”
- When you launch School Gateway for the first time, please select ‘New User’ and enter the email address and mobile telephone number you have registered with the school
- The system will send a PIN code to your phone; please enter this PIN code and the app will be activated for you.
As soon as you’ve got the system set-up, all of the text messages we send you will appear in the app; you’ll receive notifications/alerts as normal.