What are 30-hour places?
- North Ealing Primary School are delighted to be able to offer twenty-six 30 hour Nursery places.
- In addition to the 15 hours Nursery provision for all children, some parents will be able to get an additional 15 hours free childcare, bringing the total number of hours to 30 a week for children aged 3 and 4 years.
Do I Qualify?
Generally, you will qualify for 30 hours if:
- Both parents are in work
- Single/sole parent is in work
- Be employed or self-employed
- Each parent earns less than £100,000 per year
- One parent works and one is on specific disability or caring benefits
- Parent or Parents work for at least 16 hours or on zero hour contract/s
- For more information please visit: Childcare Choices
Online Nursery Application Form
Check your child’s date of birth to identify the correct year group you wish to apply for.
PLEASE NOTE you will only be contacted if you are successful in obtaining a place for your child/ren.
- Nursery September 2024
- Date of Birth: 01/09/2020 to 31/08/2021
To apply for Nursery September 2024 please follow the link below:
- Nursery September 2025
- Date of Birth: 01/09/2021 to 31/08/2022
To apply for Nursery September 2025 please follow the link below:
Nursery Applications Policy
Please read North Ealing Primary School Nursery Applications Policy
If you would like any further information please telephone: Admissions on 0208 997 2653