NEPS PTAConnecting Parents, Children and Teachers
What is NEPS PTA?
The PTA is a school association run by some of our parents and teachers to discuss matters that affect the children and to organise events to raise money for the school.
North Ealing Primary School PTA is a registered charity and is run by a voluntary group that ALL parents and carers of North Ealing Primary School children are invited to become involved in.
We have a growing body of parent volunteers, dedicated to building strong links between home and school through whole school events, participation in school learning and fundraising.
What does NEPS PTA do?
We organise fun and exciting events to raise money.
Through informal and relaxed meetings we plan events such as our Christmas Party, Seasonal Disco’s and Summer Fetes, Quiz Nights and more.
We organise fundraising possibilities to support our school throughout the whole year. We support the school community.
To find out information about how to get involved in planning events and participating in learning in school, please contact the school office or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PTA NEWSLETTER WEEK - 29
We have all PTA activities and initiatives in one handy overview now. Quick, easy, and organised – CLICK HERE
Please do send us an email if you have any questions or would like to join the WhatsApp group for your child’s class – email@example.com!
The last newsletter of the 2020/21 school year. Definitely, a year for the books and we all deserve that summer break. Thank you to everyone who supported the PTA throughout the year. Be it by giving us some of your free time, walking one of the trails, getting a doughnut or cooking with Chef Tom online. Thank you! Another B I G Thank You! to everyone who helped out during the ParkRun last Friday and all families who sponsored our children. We achieved our goal and this coming September the music room will be home to some fabulous new instruments for all children to enjoy!
22.7.21 – Summer Forever
- No Uniform Day
- Leave your uniform at home and come to school in your favourite summer outfit.
PLEASE NOTE: Pre-loved Uniforms
- We receive questions about uniform sales and where to donate your pre-loved uniforms on a regular basis.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept any at this point and we do not know when we can hold a sale again either.
- THEREFORE we invite you to take a picture and put them on our closed NES Facebook group.
- They usually go fast and make other family’s lives a bit easier too. Thank you!
- NEPS PTA FACEBOOK GROUP
- Sign up now and you are in to win £250 of LEGO!
- Register here: CLICK HERE
Ealing Half Marathon 2021 X North Ealing Primary School Team
The aim of the team is to help raise funds for the NES Parents and Teachers Association (PTA), and to have fun while training for the 2021 Ealing Half Marathon (EHM). All levels of running ability – from beginners to advanced – are very welcome.
You will enjoy:
- Group training sessions (beginner, intermediate & advanced) provided by trained athletics coaches and a supporting team led by Kelvin Walker, the EHM founder, and professional coach
- Route information suggested preparation and training schedules
- Lots of motivation, mental support, and fun to train as a team
- Weather permitting, two weeks prior to the Half Marathon, a dry run of the route
- Teams will be a mix of NES parents, teachers, and governors! Yay!
- Get tips and advice from fellow parent and 3 x EHM winner Jonathan Poole
- First intro session: Wednesday 12.05.2021
- Race Day: 26.9. 2021
Join us! We have a big goal of £13.5k to fund four interactive whiteboards for the school. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to join and/or more info!
Do you have a Co-op Membership card? If yes, did you select a good cause to raise money for?
Right now, NES is one of the local causes for the Co-op community fund.
When you buy selected Co-op products and services, 2p for every £1 spent goes into the NES PTA fund.
At checkout please enter School ID: 364 (not the name of the school) and we will receive 24% of your order into the PTA account. At no extra cost for you!
SAVE MONEY BY REDUCING YOUR CHILD’S LOST PROPERTY.
These organisations set aside millions of pounds to fund such schemes and are more than happy to support their staff in raising money for charities of their choice.
Press the graphic above to read the letter for more info and check if your company is a potential partner.
Amazon donates 0.5% of the net purchase price (excluding VAT, returns and shipping fees) of eligible purchases to the charitable organisation of your choice.
Please follow the link, connect your Amazon account and select “North Ealing Primary School’ as your charity of choice. An easy way to help!
There is a facility to donate money to the school via standing order. Any amount would go a long way towards enhancing our children’s education and the valuable resources within the school.
If you would like to donate via a Standing Order then please use the PTA banking credentials here:
Natwest / 60-07-10 / 90502388 /NES PTA
Be part of the PTA
North Ealing Primary School is a registered charity and is run by a voluntary group that ALL parents and carers of North Ealing Primary School children are invited to become involved in.
North Ealing Primary School PTA has a very popular community on Facebook.
A great way to keep updated with other parents and carers. You can join the Facebook group by creating an FB account or by clicking the icon below.