Nursery ApplicationsNorth Ealing Primary School
We currently have two main intakes each year in September and January. Children must be 3 years old by their start date.
Please contact us as in-year vacancies may be available for immediate start.
- Offers have been made for September 2019
- We still have 30-hour places available
What are 30-hour places?
- North Ealing Primary School are delighted to be able to offer twenty-six 30 hour Nursery places from September 2019.
- In addition to the 15 hours Nursery provision for all children, some parents will be able to get an additional 15 hours free childcare, bringing the total number of hours to 30 a week for children aged 3 and 4 years.
Do I Qualify?
Generally, you will qualify for 30 hours if:
- Both parents are in work
- Single/sole parent is in work
- Be employed or self-employed
- Each parent earns less than £100,000 per year
- One parent works and one is on specific disability or caring benefits
- Parent or Parents work for at least 16 hours or on zero hour contract/s
- For more information please visit: Childcare Choices
Online Nursery Application Form
- Complete and click ‘SUBMIT’
- The form will disappear
- A confirmation message will arrive saying: ‘Thank you for your application’.
Fields with an asterisk (*) are required.
- Please complete as much of the form as possible.
- The more information we have, the easier it will be to process the application. Thank You.
Nursery Applications Policy
Please read North Ealing Primary School Nursery Applications Policy
Nursery Application Form
Download and complete the Word document. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org