North Ealing Primary School PTA
Connecting Parents, Children and Teachers
What is NES PTA?
- The PTA is a school association run by some of our parents and teachers to discuss matters that affect the children and to organise events to raise money for the school. North Ealing Primary School PTA is a registered charity and is run by a voluntary group that ALL parents and carers of North Ealing Primary School children are invited to become involved in.
- We have a growing body of parent volunteers, dedicated to building strong links between home and school through whole school events, participation in school learning and fundraising.
What does NES PTA do?
- We organise fun and exciting events to raise money. Through informal and relaxed meetings we plan events such as our Christmas Party, Seasonal Disco’s and Summer Fetes, Quiz Nights and more.
- We organise fundraising possibilities to support our school throughout the whole year.
- We support the school community.
Would you like to get involved?
- To find out information about how to get involved in planning events and participating in learning in school, please contact the school office or email: email@example.com
- Our meetings are for everyone and we would be happy to meet you there. We inform parents about meetings in advance.
The PTA Website
- NES PTA funded the NES Learning Zone and has its own dedicated page. For full information regarding fundraising, events, and involvement we invite you to visit the website.