Equality PlanNorth Ealing Primary School
North Ealing Primary School is committed to ensuring equality of education and opportunity for all pupils, staff, parents and carers receiving services from the school, irrespective of race, gender, disability, religion and belief, or socio-economic background. We aim to develop a culture of inclusion and diversity, underpinned by our school learning values, in which all those connected to the school feel proud of their identity and able to participate fully in school life.
The achievement of pupils will be monitored by race, gender and disability, socio economic background and we will use this data to support pupils, raise standards and ensure inclusive teaching. We will tackle discrimination by the positive promotion of equality, challenging bullying and stereotypes and creating an environment which champions respect for all. At North Ealing Primary School, we believe that diversity is a strength, which should be respected and celebrated by all those who learn, teach and visit here.
At North Ealing Primary School we believe that every child matters. We aim to provide high quality learning opportunities within a framework that:
- offers a challenging and secure educational environment
- stimulates intellectual, social, physical, moral, cultural and spiritual growth
- fosters the highest possible levels of individual educational achievement
- develops personal and shared responsibility, self-esteem, respect for others and fosters independence
- promotes equality of opportunity
- is sustainable and inclusive
Committee with oversight for this policy
Policy to be approved by
Policy last reviewed by the Resources
Policy last ratified and adopted by the Resources Committee
Policy / Document due for review